Knock, Knock, It’s Gin o’Clock – A Fynbos Gin Experience
The Fynbos is one of the biomes found in the Cape Floral Kingdom. Known for its diverse and unusual array of plant species. Together with the variety of Protea in the area, it also supports some of the endemic bird species of the area.
Enjoy a leisurely guided walk in the Outeniqua Mountain among the proteas with us while we take a closer look at some of these amazing bird and plant species.
Afterwards we enjoy a relaxing brunch on the patio of the lodge overlooking the gardens and mountain range. And if that isn’t enough we treat you to a local gin tasting experience…. a little differently.
Panoramic mountain scenery and old world charm await you at Eight Bells Mountain Inn.
Our Winter Sizzler Special: Add an additional night, dinner and breakfast to our experience below and pay R5240/couple. Valid for direct bookings until Aug 2021. Subject to availability
Price: (valid for direct bookings only. Valid until
R2 150 single
– 1 night accommodation at Eight Bells Mountain Inn
– High Tea at 11am and 16pm daily
– Guided walk through the Fynbos
– Brunch with a beverage (wine, beer or cold drink)
– Local Gin Tasting Experience
– Transport to Eight Bells Mountain Inn
– Additional beverages not mentioned
What to bring:
– Snacks for the walk
– Comfortable walking shoes
Please don’t wear bright clothing. Birds are
sensitive to bright colours